Quotes And Poetry 0n Patriotism in English
We should salute the sacrifices of our brave soldiers
who embody patriotism, loyalty, and courage.
They have taught us to give our lives and respect for our motherland.
— Swetha Sunder
We should salute the sacrifices
Done by those unsung heroes
Whose sacrifices are still hidden
In the dark, unknown to the world.
– Manju Lata
I am not alone in wanting to be free
Celebrating independence my way is entirely up to me.
Freedom comes through life that is lived and also through
The life that is given up, sacrificed for the nation, freedom gets its due.
75 precious years of freedom we celebrate today with gaiety.
Unfurling the national flag, we proudly sing our anthem, pledging our national duty.
– Swetha Sundar
For our flag and its glory, we are proud
We are brave Indians, it says out loud
Fluttering in the breeze, saffron, white and green.
The tricolor and its beauty is the most enchanting I have seen.
I salute the flag and give it my complete respect.
My national flag inspires loyalty and patriotism in every aspect.
– Swetha Sundar
You Might Like To Read Other English Poems
- Poetry Prompt: I had a Dream | The Forest Fire
- Poetry On Prompts
- One Day Time Will Come: Poetry and Quotes
- My Relationship With Writing | Thinking Becomes Easy When: Assorted Poetry 4
- There Was Once A Road Through The Woods | …And You Never Know When You’ll Say Your Last Goodbye | I’m Just Tired
- We Need Stories To | The kitchen smells like | The darkness inside me hides | Some morning, I wake up early and tell myself
- An Echo Murmured Back | When I See A Leaf Falling | The Films Of The Candle
- I Am The Ocean | If The Brain Could Communicate | Chess Of Life
- Father’s Day Poetry In English | When I Bumped My Head Or Scratched My Knee | You Lighten Up My Day With Your Smile
- Hope Is That Uber Ride | Before It Gets Too Late | My Ability To Trust Someone | Medicines Cure Diseases, But Only Doctors
- I Feel Free When | I Am Not The Kind Of Person Who | Stress Is That Notification | People Are Like Radio | Calmness Is That Pool
- Poetry Prompts: If I Stop Comparing Myself With Others | A Moment That Lives In My Head |