Every purchase made through our affiliate links earns us a pro-rated commission without any additional cost to you. Here are more details about our affiliate disclosure.
Today as the world celebrates World Oral Health Day I would like to invite a practicing dentist from the UK, London Dr. Aparna Nath Vasudeva to enlighten us about basic dental care that we so often ignore in our daily lives…
- What type of toothbrush and toothpaste should I use?
- Do I really need to floss?
- Does a rinse or mouthwash help?
- What are early signs of dental trouble?
- Why do I need dental exams?
- Are dental X-rays safe and needed?
- Do teeth need fluoride?
- How do fillings work?
- What’s the best way to whiten my teeth?
- How can I fix my teeth and smile?
- Are sweets and ice really bad for my teeth?
Watch the video to get answers to all your questions.